A few questions to consider:
- How does it make sense to provide medical treatment to an addict on illegal drugs (a problem caused by the person suffering from it) and NOT to a woman who has been raped (a problem caused by someone other than the person suffering from it)?
- What about all of the unwanted children that are already here?
- What about the men creating these children with no intentions of supporting or raising them? Shouldn't both parties involved in creating the person be held equally accountable for their actions?
- stop the unmarried from having sex
- make the world a better place with more children in it
- end rape and violence
- re-establish the traditional family unit of a Mother, Father, and 2.5 kids
- unite all people under Christianity
- Human beings have sex for pleasure, not just reproduction.
- Most animal species do, too.
- Regardless of how long the human lifespan is, the natural stages of development do not change. Puberty has always begun around age 12 and ended in the early 20s.
- Our attempts to lengthen childhood by keeping children naive (often misrepresented as "innocent") only serves to create unprepared teenagers that inevitably become ill-equipped adults.
- If sex is only permissible between 2 adults joined by marriage, then the penalties for purchasing the services of a prostitute AND committing adultery need to reflect a zero tolerance policy for the extra-marital activities historically pursued by men.
- Equality is when everyone agrees to follow the same rules.